littleb

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2006
I updated my video drivers and whn I rebooted Windows would not start because a system file was missing.
I got in touch with my manufacturer and thay sent me the RAID drivers and told me to boot from CD-ROM

When I press F6 to install these drivers I get the message: 'The file nvrdx64.sys is corrupted'. I have emailed my manufacturer, but they take ages to respond, and I've downloaded the drivers from nvidia, but still keep getting the same message.

TIA for any help.

AMD64 4000+, 1GB RAM, KN1 SLI Extreme, 2x Western Digital 200GB (WD2000), 2x GeForce 7800GT

pat

Expert
I updated my video drivers and whn I rebooted Windows would not start because a system file was missing.
I got in touch with my manufacturer and thay sent me the RAID drivers and told me to boot from CD-ROM

When I press F6 to install these drivers I get the message: 'The file nvrdx64.sys is corrupted'. I have emailed my manufacturer, but they take ages to respond, and I've downloaded the drivers from nvidia, but still keep getting the same message.

TIA for any help.

AMD64 4000+, 1GB RAM, KN1 SLI Extreme, 2x Western Digital 200GB (WD2000), 2x GeForce 7800GT

You can try to boot with last know good config in the startup menu that you can get by pressing F8 right after post and before boot..

TRENDING THREADS