[SOLVED] Sata vs Peripheral

kevinpeng789

Commendable
Dec 23, 2018
On my NZXT C850, there are 4 ports labelled "peripheral and sata". One of them was light gray, and I plugged a sata cable in it. Does the light gray port only support peripherals, or can I also plug a sata cable in it?

Solution
On my NZXT C850, there are 4 ports labelled "peripheral and sata". One of them was light gray, and I plugged a sata cable in it. Does the light gray port only support peripherals, or can I also plug a sata cable in it?
I looked at the manual and there's a review here at Tom's of this unit and neither mention anything particular about that port. I guess they used what they had laying around. Use it for either sata or peripheral and don't worry about it.

ref- manual
ref-review
I looked at the manual and there's a review here at Tom's of this unit and neither mention anything particular about that port. I guess they used what they had laying around. Use it for either sata or peripheral and don't worry about it.

ref- manual
ref-review

Solution

TRENDING THREADS