Betty

Can anyone please help me????
In the "save as" menu: when I am saving pictures mostly there are far too
many entries. I would like to be able to have less of them as most of them I
would never use. Is there a way of deleting or just even moving some of
these? Are there any that I should never touch? Please help me as it takes
ages scrolling through the list each time I try to "save as". Thanks
Betty

Ian

never delete or move anything in the "c drive" or "local drive c" as it may
sometimes be called, unless you know what your deleting and how it will
effect your computers performance. especially program files and WINDOWS. the
rest of the folders: my documents & shared documents, are all yours
hope this helps
ian

"Betty" wrote:

> Can anyone please help me????
> In the "save as" menu: when I am saving pictures mostly there are far too
> many entries. I would like to be able to have less of them as most of them I
> would never use. Is there a way of deleting or just even moving some of
> these? Are there any that I should never touch? Please help me as it takes
> ages scrolling through the list each time I try to "save as". Thanks
> Betty

Malke

Betty wrote:

> Can anyone please help me????
> In the "save as" menu: when I am saving pictures mostly there are far
> too many entries. I would like to be able to have less of them as most
> of them I
> would never use. Is there a way of deleting or just even moving some
> of
> these? Are there any that I should never touch? Please help me as it
> takes
> ages scrolling through the list each time I try to "save as". Thanks
> Betty

When you click "Save As", you are seeing all the other files in that
saving location. If you don't want to see all those files, create
folders and put the picture files in them.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com