Save Money!

DCB_AU

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2002
Before you buy PC parts, especialy none criticle ones, consider PC second hand stores if you hav'nt already. A lot of money can be saved over time, example follows -,

I phoned around the stores and they wanted $20 each for 80mm case fans. Too expensive, so I phoned a computer discount store and obtained a couple of good quality near new secondhand fans fo $2 each.

If you have money to burn, what the hell.

<font color=red>DCB</font color=red><font color=white>_</font color=white><font color=blue>AU</font color=blue>

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
If you paid $2 for a used generic 80mm case fan you got ripped off, lol. I've always been able to scavenge fans for free. I guess it is just a gift :)
I have +100 fan scavenging. lol
I'm such a nerd, gotta lay off the EQ2 for a while...

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

I phoned around the stores and they wanted $20 each for 80mm case fans

WTF?!

DCB_AU

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2002
+100 fan scavenging!

"GOOD" Idea, but I hav'nt got time to scavenge through rubbish bins, not very clean - only joking :)

<font color=red>DCB</font color=red><font color=white>_</font color=white><font color=blue>AU</font color=blue>

DCB_AU

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2002
Watch the $$ and you can buy the boat, and forget the mystery box :)

TRENDING THREADS