Saved game test

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Is anyone here willing to test my saved game please? I cannot continue it
and SI are as useful as a chocolate teapot in helping me resolve my problem.
If I hear install XP SP2 from them once more I will hide pies in their
pockets and send Rooney round to give them a good slapping.

Cheers guys

--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:53:15 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>Is anyone here willing to test my saved game please? I cannot continue it
>and SI are as useful as a chocolate teapot in helping me resolve my problem.
>If I hear install XP SP2 from them once more I will hide pies in their
>pockets and send Rooney round to give them a good slapping.
>
>Cheers guys

how big is it?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Chris F scribbled :

> how big is it?

23Mb zipped as tight as possible. Could add it to a friends site for
download
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:52:55 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>Chris F scribbled :
>>
>> how big is it?
>
>23Mb zipped as tight as possible. Could add it to a friends site for
>download

ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com

if you wanna email the link.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Chris F scribbled :

> ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
>
> if you wanna email the link.

You shopuld have mail mate
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:02:32 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>Chris F scribbled :
>
>> ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
>>
>> if you wanna email the link.
>
>You shopuld have mail mate

donwloaded it mate, just about to try it
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:02:32 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>Chris F scribbled :
>
>> ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
>>
>> if you wanna email the link.
>
>You shopuld have mail mate

nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(
--

KerplunKuK wrote:

> Chris F scribbled :
>

>>ill try it for you then, emails chrisaflynn@REMOVEME hotmail.com
>>
>>if you wanna email the link.
>

> You shopuld have mail mate

Put it on your friends site and I`ll download it.

Sunhill

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Sunhill scribbled :

It is on www.fowlerstravel.com/PeterboroughV3.rar
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Chris F scribbled :

> nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
> holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(

Damn, if only SI would listen to me instead of trying to convince me to
install SP2.
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin,
Halo 2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:01:18 +0100, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>Chris F scribbled :
>
>> nope, crashes out when you click continue. tried setting it to go on
>> holiday, same result. must be a data problem in the savegame :(
>
>Damn, if only SI would listen to me instead of trying to convince me to
>install SP2.

well ive got SP2 installed, windows fully up to date, and it just
crashed to desktop, so lie and tell them you did.
--

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Sunhill scribbled :
>
>>Put it on your friends site and I`ll download it.
>>
>>Sunhill
>

> It is on www.fowlerstravel.com/PeterboroughV3.rar

It`s on its way to my computer...