Saving email as HTML

Mike

Splendid

Hi,
I often receive email that includes a series of, 'cute', pictures. I
save the email as HTML to Documents and Settings-(my name).

When I open the Doccuments and Settings folder, I note that there are
TWO files for that email I saved. One is the HTML and the other is for
Files, named Files. Then I delete the email, and enjoy the pics at my
liesure.

If I send that the HTML file through email to some one else, does the
Files folder automatically go with it? Every time I decide to send the
pix to anyone, they tell me that they cannot open the pitures.

What am I doing wrong?

If I save the email in my DRAFTS file, would that work better when I
send the email.

ThanXXXXXX MIke

Send just the pictures as attachments; also, try to email that HTML file to
yourself and see what you get.
Micahel

"MIke" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I often receive email that includes a series of, 'cute', pictures. I
> save the email as HTML to Documents and Settings-(my name).
>
> When I open the Doccuments and Settings folder, I note that there are
> TWO files for that email I saved. One is the HTML and the other is for
> Files, named Files. Then I delete the email, and enjoy the pics at my
> liesure.
>
> If I send that the HTML file through email to some one else, does the
> Files folder automatically go with it? Every time I decide to send the
> pix to anyone, they tell me that they cannot open the pitures.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> If I save the email in my DRAFTS file, would that work better when I
> send the email.
>
> ThanXXXXXX MIke

Yes