saving settings for mail, homepage etc

I just got a new computer with Windows XP, after using Windows 98 for the
past 7 years. I like to use Eudora for mail, and I keep changing the
setting to make Eudora the default mail program. Every time I turn the
computer on, it's been changed back to Outlook Express. Sometimes it will
change back even without turning the computer off and on. I changed it just
before, and then when I went to start Eudora I noticed it was back to OE in
the Start menu.

I also keep changing my internet home page to Google, but every time I start
it's back on the damn Dell home page.

What do I have to do to make the computer keep my settings for default
programs/sites?

--
Liz

Hi Elizabeth,

Control Panel/Add & Remove, click "set program access and defaults".

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone