crash

Jan Berg wrote:
> ... as long as you can say anything :)

Yep, you're right!!

"Ahhhh, thanks fellas, but NO, I really need the exercise, and think I'll
WALK.."

Cheers'n Beers... [_])
Don

Hmmmm...The news here in Atlanta today is that Delta is trying to save a
few dollars by outsourcing 2000 maintenance jobs. It doesn't make me feel
better when I see this sort of thing.

Trip

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:43:50 -0500, "William" <alone@home.com> wrote:

>"Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message
>> ... as long as you can say anything :)
>>
>> http://www.toomuchfs.com/reallife/nicequality.htm
>
>Brings a whole new meaning to chop suey huh :)
>
>Incredible!
>Bill

If I had been the Germans..I would have had it dismantled and sent
back in crates:)

Dan

"Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message

.... but their food is soooo good!

Dan

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:58:23 +0200, Jan Berg wrote:

> ... as long as you can say anything :)
>
> http://www.toomuchfs.com/reallife/nicequality.htm

Yikes!!

I always thought the Chinese were strict when it came to following
regulations.

--

Marcel
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

"Phillip Windell" <@.> wrote:

>I don't think KLM is "western". Aren't they from Europe somewhere?

KLM is Dutch and considered to be in 'Western Europe' as opposed to
'Eastern Europe' like Poland, Hungary, Romania, etc

-=tom=-.

Also Sprach Jan Berg <jan@epost.de>:
> ... as long as you can say anything :)

> http://www.toomuchfs.com/reallife/nicequality.htm

This is a pretty ancient picture, and the story supplied has little to do
with the events that actually transpired. I'll see if I can dig up the
actual story, but I recall that it WAS flown with the one engine strapped
in place, but NOT on a revenue flight.

Dan

--
Here lies poor Lester Moore
Shot 4 times with a .44

Phillip Windell wrote:
> I don't think KLM is "western". Aren't they from Europe somewhere?

Yep......KLM is from that backward Middle Eastern country called
Netherlands/ Holland........

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I guess if you are in China that would be western,...but then if you are in
China, Alaska and the US is "eastern" and if your in LA then China is
"western". Boy, wonderful things, these Globes,...it's like walking into a
round gain bin and trying to sit in the corner....

Why couldn't they just let the earth stay "flat" and left well enough alone,
instead of letting Columbus go and mess it all up.

--

Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA]
www.wandtv.com

"Phillip Windell" <@.> wrote:

> [..]
> I don't think KLM is "western". Aren't they from Europe somewhere?

LOL :)

"Bruce Freeburger" wrote:

> Jan,
> I was VERY suspicious about the lack of facts on the web site.

As I am.

Cheers,
Jan

"Phillip Windell" <@.> wrote in message
> "Henk" <ngein.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I don't think KLM is "western". Aren't they from Europe somewhere?

Ah...right. Hmmm....western industrialized nations...wonder what that
means? Must just be the glorious USA.

Mike

"Micheal Smith" <smoyz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Phillip Windell" <@.> wrote in message
> > "Henk" <ngein.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I don't think KLM is "western". Aren't they from Europe somewhere?
>
> Ah...right. Hmmm....western industrialized nations...wonder what that
> means? Must just be the glorious USA.

Whenever someone is "bashing" or "complaining" about something they call
"western" it's what I always assume they mean.

--

> Why couldn't they just let the earth stay "flat" and left well enough
alone,
> instead of letting Columbus go and mess it all up.

Actually, there were a few enlightened folks who proved the earth was round
about 2000 years before Columbus's voyage.

Mike

"Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
> Reminds me of a recent conversation as to whether it is safe to fly on 3
> of 4 engines when one fails after takeoff.
>
> --
> ...Carl Frisk
> Anger is a brief madness.
> - Horace, 20 B.C.
> http://www.carlfrisk.com
>

> "Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message
>> ... as long as you can say anything :)
>>
>> http://www.toomuchfs.com/reallife/nicequality.htm
Well, it's safe if you happen to own this cute little island just offshore
for emergency landings.

Arthur

Canada is a western industrialized nation....abeit we are a smidge short of
glorious. We are nice though......we take a lot of Chinese people in and
adopt them as our own.....and we do SO love their money....and their food.
I really don't care about their airlines. I have enough of a problem coping
with our own just staying in business. (I should try to be nice. I'm
flying Air Canada in a few weeks and I don't want to hex them). : )

Arthur

(snippet)

Goran wrote:
> I seem to remember a few people in this NG who say it's ok to fly on 3
> engines.
> hmmmm

Actually, that's what British Airways says (and does):

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/03/04/ba.jet.ap/

Probably the reason they don't come with 3 engines is that people would
then fly them with 2, 1, 0...

Jay

Yes, and after all,...the engine *was* wearing its seatbelts to whole way.

--

Phillip Windell wrote:
> Yes, and after all,...the engine *was* wearing its seatbelts to whole
> way.

LMAO d:->))