frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a new system, everything is working great...except..I have a Sound
Blaster Audigy and it records, with any mic, very very low. I tried
installing and reinstalling the SB drivers, I've had microphone boost on and
off, reboots, everything...cannot figure it out. I even uninstalled the
suite of programs and just installed the drivers, still real low. I have a
pro mic MXL V63MBP as well as a radio shack lav mic, same deal. Last system
I had the mics were very loud and clear, not sure what the problem is..any
suggestions would be great..thanks!

Frank

In the sound applet on the system tray, click Advanced under Microphone,
check Mic boost.

Fred

"frank" <frankmcma @ yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
UHmTe.41492$PM3.35785@twister.nyroc.rr.com...

> I have a new system, everything is working great...except..I have a Sound
> Blaster Audigy and it records, with any mic, very very low. I tried
> installing and reinstalling the SB drivers, I've had microphone boost on
> and off, reboots, everything...cannot figure it out. I even uninstalled
> the suite of programs and just installed the drivers, still real low. I
> have a pro mic MXL V63MBP as well as a radio shack lav mic, same deal.
> Last system I had the mics were very loud and clear, not sure what the
> problem is..any suggestions would be great..thanks!
>
> Frank

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007