i've run Spybot on my computer several times and it cannot delete certain
files.i have run spybot again from Restart and still cannot delete them.these
are the files that cant be deleted-------HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software ,
S-1-5-19 , S-1-5-20, \DEFAULT\. all files are from FUNWEB
PRODUCTS. tried to find files from START RUN. but windows cannot detect them
..are these a security risk please help veds1

A quick Google returned these, maybe you need to do a virus
scan too.
What does 'Dropper Funweb A' do and how can you get rid of
it?
What does 'Dropper Funweb A' do and how can you get rid of
it? - part of the Droppers
FAQ. ... What does 'Dropper Funweb A' do and how can you get
rid of it? ...
www.faqfarm.com/Computer/Virus/Dropper/51376 - 13k -
Cached - Similar pages

What does dropper funweb do?
FAQ Farm question and answer co-op. What does dropper
funweb do? No answer has been
contributed to this question yet. ... Recommend 'What does
dropper funweb do? '. ...
www.faqfarm.com/Computer/Virus/Dropper/65052 - 10k -
Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.faqfarm.com ]

Domain Available!
This domain name, "funweb.nu", may still be available for
registration!
You have arrived at this page because the domain name you
www.funweb.nu/ - 3k - Dec 6, 2004 - Cached - Similar pages

»Re: Trojan.Dropper.Funweb.A« - NewsArch:[
newsgroup.microsoft. ...
»Re: Trojan.Dropper.Funweb.A«. ... | > | > |.
Trojan.Dropper.Funweb.A,
Bud Z: Re: Trojan.Dropper.Funweb.A,David H. Lipman: ...
www.newsarch.com/archive/newsgroup/
microsoft/public/security/virus/msg11623.html - 10k -
Cached - Similar pages

Fun from Web
.... Note: External sites are not endorsed by
realcaos.com.Contents will be for adults
audience... FunWeb© 2004 realcaos.com All Rights Reserved.
Go Back! Go Back.
www.realcaos.com/funweb/main.html - 18k - Cached - Similar
pages

CastleCops » Trojan horse downloader.Funweb.A
.... Trojan horse downloader.Funweb.A. ... PostPosted: Mon
Aug 30, 2004 12:12 pm Post
subject: Trojan horse downloader.Funweb.A, Reply with quote.
computercops.biz/postitle70927-0-0-.html - Similar pages

Click Here

"veds1" <veds1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| i've run Spybot on my computer several times and it cannot
delete certain
| files.i have run spybot again from Restart and still
cannot delete them.these
| are the files that cant be
deleted-------HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software ,
| S-1-5-19 , S-1-5-20, \DEFAULT\. all files
are from FUNWEB
| PRODUCTS. tried to find files from START RUN. but windows
cannot detect them
| .are these a security risk please help veds1

It sounds like you have a variant of the MySearch Toolbar which can be a
pain to remove. First, try looking in Add/remove programs for ANYTHING that
starts with MY...MYWEB< MY WAY< MYSEARCH< etc. If it's there, remove it.
here is an article that might help...post back with your results.
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/MySearch.html

To find the files in your pc, go to Start>SEARCH> then, in both fields type
in Funweb, or mysearch, or any of the variants that are listed in the
article.