scam email or reality

Jan 23, 2019
Hello!
I have received an email sent from my own account to me giving me 48hrs to pay 650€. If I do not pay they will send to all my contacts a video from the internet and videos about me ( they do not know that I am the most boring person in the world :lol: . I have nothing to hide but I like to study with privacy).
The thing is that they tell me that they have installed a keylogger in my computer and through it they got all my passwords and email accounts.They used my university account to send the message.
I have to say that this last week I had problems with the passwords and I was forced to change them .

Today when I was playing through Origin a message appeared in the screen saying that I can only connect to my account from one computer and a new message from them appeared again in my university account.

If they installed a keylogger when I was searching for some books in pdf, how can I format my computer with a USB ? (I usually press f11, click custom installation, delete all the partitions and create them again. Is that enough?)
My other question is the following, could they have hacked my router? I do not like WIFI, I use the USB Cable connection and I have a mobile router of Alcatel. If they hacked my router, how can I solve that problem?Do I have to change the sim card? I use the same router with two computers, do I have to format both computers?

I am using Internet security of Kaspersky and I am using a trial of 91 days but it has not detected anything but my internet is slowly and someome is using my passwords...

I thank you in advance for your kind help. I hope that this people learn at least how to write essays:lol:.

Julia

TRENDING THREADS