Question Scan and Repair C: Drive (Auto Restart)

Gamefreaknet

Commendable
Mar 29, 2022
Hi. I recently found that my PC for some reason shut itself down then restarted with the display showing: Performing System Update and then Scanning And Repairing C: Drive
I have all my Windows 11 Updates paused for another few days so it doesn't auto restart if I'm doing something. The main concern regarding this is although this is the first time this has happened I have owned my laptop for around 2 years now and already once had to replace both my drives once before after my previous 1TB SSHD ( previous main drive) and 250GB SSD (previous boot drive) failed which I then replaced with a 1TB NVME Samsung 970 Evo plus and 250GB Samsung 970 Evo plus
I did notice that a lot of things that previously worked (Dell Support Assist and Alienware Command Center) did begin to have issues loading "System Optimization Options" however could this be a sign of my PC failing, my drives failing or something else?

Hi. I recently found that my PC for some reason shut itself down then restarted with the display showing: Performing System Update and then Scanning And Repairing C: Drive
I have all my Windows 11 Updates paused for another few days so it doesn't auto restart if I'm doing something. The main concern regarding this is although this is the first time this has happened I have owned my laptop for around 2 years now and already once had to replace both my drives once before after my previous 1TB SSHD ( previous main drive) and 250GB SSD (previous boot drive) failed which I then replaced with a 1TB NVME Samsung 970 Evo plus and 250GB Samsung 970 Evo plus
I did notice that a lot of things that previously worked (Dell Support Assist and Alienware Command Center) did begin to have issues loading "System Optimization Options" however could this be a sign of my PC failing, my drives failing or something else?
Just to take a look.

Post a screenshot from crystal disk info for both disk.