[SOLVED] Scan.uk or scam.uk

Amddefector

Reputable
Sep 5, 2020
Good day to you all.

So I pre ordered a evga rtx 3070 from scan the end of October, on a promise that orders would be fulfilled by the end of November. It's now December and I've gone from 140 in the que to 117! I know it's bad times atm but really! Would evga send out several cards a week to a retailer or send one big shipment at the end of the month? I've tried to contact scan, impossible by phone and live chat it seems one it becomes my turn in another que they just terminate the connection and I get ignored! Has anyone else had dealings with this company? I really feel as if I'm being taken for a ride.

Solution
Your not getting taken for a ride and its not an scam just that scan updates what delivery dates there getting the stock but sometimes they get delayed or take longer then normal due to covid and such. Stock is slow so keep waiting!. I cancled my order with scan due to finding one on CCL couple weeks later after waiting
Your not getting taken for a ride and its not an scam just that scan updates what delivery dates there getting the stock but sometimes they get delayed or take longer then normal due to covid and such. Stock is slow so keep waiting!. I cancled my order with scan due to finding one on CCL couple weeks later after waiting

Solution

TRENDING THREADS