[SOLVED] "Scanning and repairing C: drive"

Muaz19

Commendable
Feb 2, 2021
Yesterday I started to get a startup screen where it says "Scanning and repairing C: drive". I don't know how it started but I wanted it to turn off. After watching some Youtube videos, there was a CMD command where it shows my C: drive is "Dirty". followed every step to clean it but every time I "check" the C: drive it says it needs repairing and a restart. Following that the cycle continues. I want to get this thing fixed. I don't know what happened or how it happened (would love to know what exactly it is) just want this thing fixed. my windows updates are turned off (that's not an option for me for certain reasons) and I have AVAST antivirus software and I did scanned with it and it detected nothing

Solution
The only reason why that message will come up is either that the system shut off without warning or that your OS is corrupt or the drive housing the OS is failing. You can rule out one of those by checking to see what OS version you're on.

my windows updates are turned off (that's not an option for me for certain reasons) and I have AVAST antivirus software and I did scanned with it and it detected nothing
Where did you source your installer for the OS? Windows 10does not respond well to platforms that have their updates turned off or for systems that aren't connected to the internet.

Lutfij

Titan
The only reason why that message will come up is either that the system shut off without warning or that your OS is corrupt or the drive housing the OS is failing. You can rule out one of those by checking to see what OS version you're on.

my windows updates are turned off (that's not an option for me for certain reasons) and I have AVAST antivirus software and I did scanned with it and it detected nothing
Where did you source your installer for the OS? Windows 10does not respond well to platforms that have their updates turned off or for systems that aren't connected to the internet.

Solution