Scared to buy this

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Solution
Still. Haven't even heard of Planar and yeah no buy button. Then again it's only 47 dollars so if you get ripped off not a huge loss. If not a rip off then there is a trustworthy place to buy hardware

Memhorder

Distinguished
Still. Haven't even heard of Planar and yeah no buy button. Then again it's only 47 dollars so if you get ripped off not a huge loss. If not a rip off then there is a trustworthy place to buy hardware

Solution

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Brrr, was hoping to get a good gaming monitor for super cheap (not gonna happen in reality) but thanks for your inputs. I might start going for refurbished monitors to save me some bucks.

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
I live in the heart of the dirty south, South Carolina, so I'm a ways from Canada. I've gotten most of my parts from newegg and they're always cheap and really good, but monitors don't fall under that category.

Memhorder

Distinguished

Ahh. I C. Well? Try Tiger Direct. Just be patient as I have. I've been waiting since Christmas and finally snagged a good monitor in my price range. Just got it today.

pcgaming98

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
Congratulations man. Unfortunately, I've been waiting 2 years to finish my PC build and am far from done, and all that I need is $250, the cons of being a kid. Oh well, better to be thankful you got someone paying your stuff for you (and giving you love of course).

Memhorder

Distinguished

Like I said. You can try buying that monitor. You know the risk. If it turns out legit then you win.

TRENDING THREADS