Scarlet Red PlayStation Launching April 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

zankuto

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
Playstation Orbis just a little over a year away and they finally give us a new color? Only furthers why I only game on PC now

stalker7d7

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
Or you can just paint the one you already own? If you don't know how to do it yourself, hire somebody. It will still be cheaper than buying a new one...

anamech

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
Just received a XBOX 360s for my bday!!! and the only thing that gets my attention on the PS3 is blueray! Other than that...maybe some of the games on the Move!

G

Sony doesnt know how to make moar money with a rather suckish console so .... ¿they make a red version? Okay... can now run Resident evil 5 @ 60FPS??? Answer: no!

BAH

Better take a Amd 7990.... will last longer and perform far far far far better than this.

Must be something special in the pigment to cost an extra £50 to make it red. Maybe it's one of those fancy artist paints were they crush up a precious stone and use linseed oil or egg yolk as the medium to paint it on with.

G

An extra 50 for a red vs black? No thanks, I'd rather have an extra game.

thorimmortal

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Ha ha not funny sony, Ps3 ditched scarlet standard after the 2nd gen, I think they misunderstood when they were asked to bring back the standard. something must have been lost in the translation.

G

So I hear alot of ppl joke about how their PS3 is just a netflix viewer.... I think Sony is taking ppl serious now.

[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]I had a Toyota Corolla once from the 80s...same color. What a piece of crap. Then again, by today's standards, so is the PS3.[/citation]80's? Which year? Because if it was a 1986 Corolla it was actually the best car ever made...by some standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.