scenery wanted: central California coast

newbie question

Can someone post a link for add-on scenery from, say, Oxnard to San Louis
Obispo.

Bernie

1. Al Wheeler has made some great scenery for this region. Go to the
AVSIM file library and search for "wheeler california"
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=wheeler+california&CatID
=root

2. When looking for freeware scenery, I always start with Robert-Jan
Oosterloo's "FS2004 Freeware Scenery List"
http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php It's updated regularly, has links to
files on AVSIM and Flightsim.com, and is organized by geographical
region.

Hi David,

The Al Wheeler stuff looks great. I'm gonna upgrade to 2004 this week to
take advantage of these. Thanks.

Bernie

ps like Quilljar, I couldn't open Oosterloo's "FS2004 Freeware Scenery
List"

"David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
message news:1112052212.4130@forums.simradar.com...
> 1. Al Wheeler has made some great scenery for this region. Go to the
> AVSIM file library and search for "wheeler california"
> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=wheeler+california&CatID
> =root
>
> 2. When looking for freeware scenery, I always start with Robert-Jan
> Oosterloo's "FS2004 Freeware Scenery List"
> http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php It's updated regularly, has links to
> files on AVSIM and Flightsim.com, and is organized by geographical
> region.

Link worked last night, doesn't work this morning. I sent the editor an
email, in case he doesn't know about it. In the meantime, here's a
workaround.

1. Go to Google.

2. Copy and paste the following into the search form:

cache:http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

This will give you Google's cache of the page. I obviously didn't try
all of the links, but the ones I did try do work (including the link to
the "United States" scenery page).

David Wilson-Okamura wrote:
> 1. Al Wheeler has made some great scenery for this region. Go to the
> AVSIM file library and search for "wheeler california"
> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=wheeler+california&CatID
> =root
>
> 2. When looking for freeware scenery, I always start with Robert-Jan
> Oosterloo's "FS2004 Freeware Scenery List"

> http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

This link doesn't work for me David...

Quilly

Loaded the Al Wheeler scenery, and its great!

Now I'm getting greedy ... I could not Google a Chelton-equipped panel.
Have you seen one?

Bernie

"David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
message news:1112108483.27600@forums.simradar.com...