• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Sceptre C35 UltraWide Curved Display HDMI Problems

joez430

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
I just bought this Ultrawide and for the most part works great. I just bought a 2 port HDMI switch to switch between my work and gaming laptop. The problem I've been having is the HDMI pushing from my laptop isn't working with this display. I have one port at 100hz and two at 60hz. I've connected the HDMI from my gaming laptop into another display I have with an HDMI and it works fine. That display is 24". I have connected my Xbox to the Sceptre display and it works over HDMI so the HDMI ports on the display seem to be working and not defective.

At this point I am leaning on a problem with my laptop to this particular display and trying to figure that out. I have also tried to use HDMI from my business laptop and it's the same problem. However, when I use the display port for this screen on my business laptop it works great. Does anybody know what could be causing this and what else I could do to troubleshoot this problem? Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS