Scheduling Disk Cleanup for more than one disk with Sagerun?

I use "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe sagerun: 1" in Windows Task
Scheduler to run Disk Clean at 12.01 am every night. What syntax should I
use to clean the other disks sequentially?

--
Uncle John

Article found using "cleanmgr" as the search term in Help and Support.

How to Automate the Disk Cleanup Tool in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315246

Item of interest
"/sagerun: n - This option runs the specified tasks that are assigned to
the n value if you use the \sageset option. All drives on the computer
are enumerated and the selected profile runs against each drive."