Schwizex.exe error

I am running OS 2000 and when i log on to system I receive
error that states, "Schwizex.exe has generated errors will
be closed by windows. You will need to restart the
program. An error log is being created." It does not
affect any application that I know of.

Could anyone please inform me what executable this is and
how to correct this pop up?

Spyware. Natively you can; Start\Settings\Control Panel\Administrative
Tools\Computer Management(Local)\System Information\Software
Environment\Startup Programs|View|Advanced, then in the "Location" column,
you'll find the path to the "Startup" location either in the "Startup"
directories or from the registry's "Run" keys.

%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

You can delete the shortcuts that you no longer want to run.

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

You can delete the string value for the program you no longer want to run.

or copy msconfig from Windows XP to the "windows" directory

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]