Question scratched mobo, am i screwed?

May 31, 2019
Hi! first time poster and builder here. while trying to turn on my computer after assembling everything i couldn't get it to show any sign of life. I took everything apart to see if i did something wrong when I noticed a scratch on the mobo. im fairly new to this and would like advice on to continue from here.

specs
gpu: msi GeForce rtx 2070
cpu: ryzen 2700x (not overclocked yet)
mobo: asus rog strix b450-f gaming
ram: corsair ddr4 rgb 3000 mhz 16 gb
psu: be quiet pure power 11 600w

View: https://imgur.com/a/QBeUwHd

what do you guys think?

May 31, 2019
I think it has the potential to be your problem.
Those traces are damaged.
I wouldn't trust that motherboard.

thanks for the fast response! my next question would be if I should be worried for the rest of the hardware that I had plugged in while attempting to put it all together?

should it be fine on a new motherboard?

You're welcome.

I think that if the other components were fine before they were connected to the MB....they still are fine.

The voltages and currents in those traces are very low....so even if they short together, I don't see it causing any issues beyond the motherboard.

May 31, 2019
You're welcome.

I think that if the other components were fine before they were connected to the MB....they still are fine.

The voltages and currents in those traces are very low....so even if they short together, I don't see it causing any issues beyond the motherboard.

pfew that's good news
everything is brand new so i certainly hope everything still works!
last question I have for now is could this also have been the cause for not being able to get it to power on, and the lack of and LEDs lighting up on the motherboard itself?

May 31, 2019
decided to try and buy a new mobo and try again when it arrives. however I would like to know if the scratch could've been the reason why it wouldn't boot or show any lights on the board itself?(led indicator)
could this scratch have been a reason for the whole pc to not power on?
can still live with just replacing the mobo but, I still have the question if i perhaps installed something wrong or if this scratch was the only reason why I couldn't get it to work.