[SOLVED] Scratched Nvidia GTX 750ti

Jan 28, 2020
https://ibb.co/p0M5sJY

Good day, thank you for checking my post.

Got some misfortune I accidentally scratched my Palit Nvidia GTX 750ti graphics card.
As seen on the picture, it was tiny.
But soon as I installed back my GPU.
There's no display, No signal on both vga and hdmi port
Only the integrated VGA works even though boot set PGE and the GPU fan works.
Please help.

Solution
hi

There is at least 3 tracks that are visibly open circuited . They can be repaired , but only by competent person , so i would suggest you source someone that is experienced with SMD reworking. The problem is that too much heat and the PCB tracks can and will lift , compounding the situation. As the damage exposes significant gaps , they will need to be filled with copper strand to establish continuity , and this is not too trivial a task for a normal soldering iron.

Also , your card is full of what seems to be dust , the bolts are eroded so you will need to get the product cleaned as well .
Jan 6, 2020
hi

There is at least 3 tracks that are visibly open circuited . They can be repaired , but only by competent person , so i would suggest you source someone that is experienced with SMD reworking. The problem is that too much heat and the PCB tracks can and will lift , compounding the situation. As the damage exposes significant gaps , they will need to be filled with copper strand to establish continuity , and this is not too trivial a task for a normal soldering iron.

Also , your card is full of what seems to be dust , the bolts are eroded so you will need to get the product cleaned as well .

Solution
Jan 28, 2020
hi

thank you very much for you reply.
It was full of dirt and am going to clean it but the accident happened unexpectedly and now I'm horrified because it's necessary with my homebased job.