Scratched PCI-E Pins on GPU

Feb 10, 2019
I have recently got a hold of a Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti and I am having issues with the card and my assumption is due to the PCI-e Pins being scratched. I have tried installing drivers for it but my system does not notice the GPU at all and was seeeing if there is anything I can do to fix this.

Photos can be found here within the link:

http://imgur.com/gallery/WF0Tb2C

Feb 10, 2019
The GPU seems to power on due to the LED's working but once I connect a display via HDMI or even DVI-D, nothing posts. The only time my pc runs is through the onboard display and once I do that and access the computer and use device manager or even load bios, it says my PCI-e lane is empty

Feb 10, 2019
The previous owner had it like this and i decided I should take it off his hands. I assummed it was going to be an easy fix but now that I am looking at it more thoroughly, I have no idea what happened. He had the same issues that I had and sold it for cheap as damaged and I was aware of it. I was just hoping to reach the light in the end of this tunnel since these cards are not particularly affordable. Im hoping I can find a solution soon!