Question Screen Tearing

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
Hello.
I bye an RTX 4070 TI not lonng ago and since then i notice someting very strange to me.I am force to turn Vsync on games like Call of duty vanguard and Cold war because it's been screen tearing.Whit my old GPU(RX5600XT) i din't have that tipe of problem.My monitor is Freesync 144mhz monitor and whit the old gpu i turn only "FreeSync" from the monitor settings and "enchanced sync" from the driver and that was it.Now even i a turn on "fast sync","triple bufering" its been a tearing.
I notice that if i turn "Vsync" in game setting it locks my fps to araound 137 even than my monitor is 144mhz.
Obviasly its been a masive "SYNC problem" but i can't figurate what.
My specks are:
Win 10 pro
I5-10400f
B 460-Hd3 mobo
RAM 2x8 3200mhz ddr4
RTX4070 TI
fps hydro 1000W ATX3.0 psu
2 ssd,1 nvme and 1 hdd

Last edited:

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I first delete the folder of AMD driver and then uninstall them whit DDU(i just forget about DDU in the first place).
And i don't have adaptive sync for some reason.
I have only on,off and fast.
What to do.

And i don't have adaptive sync for some reason.
I have only on,off and fast.
What to do.
Reinstall Nvidia drivers with clean install option.

nvidia-custom-installation.jpg

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I am very sorry but i can't take the creenshot because MSI Afterburner shows only the dekstop withoud the NVIDIA control panel(by a reason i don't know),and i also try Sniping Tool which i can't use because when i relise the buton on nvidia control panel to go to the program and take the photo the contend i whanna snap photo disapear(this is very dificulte for me to explayn because english is not my bird language).
I found it.I have to turn off G-SYNC and cliok on "Fix refrashe raite" and the adaptive sync is now thear.I will try it and tell you if is ok.

Last edited:

Avares

Commendable
Jul 30, 2021
I just test it and din't help.No type of VSYNC help from the nvidia control panel.I wander is it maybe my monitor freesync some how not working very well whit nvidia GPU.