Screen Blacks out after playing games

Jun 29, 2018
Alright to begin I've had this issue for the past week or so, whenever Im playing a game my monitor would randomly black out, but Im still able to hear the sounds of the game or the discord call Im in. The way I "fixed" the problem was restarting my computer. Afterwards I would receive a notification reading "Display Driver Failed to Start. Check Windows Update for newer display drivers". All of my drivers are completely up to date and all my wires are hooked up properly, I can't figure out what's going on.

My Computer Specs
Intel I7-2600k 3.40Ghz
16GB Ram
NVIDIA GTX 580
500W PSU
Windos 10 Pro

Download the latest drivers for your GPU place them on your desktop get Display Driver Uninstaller from here
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers and hopefully should fix your problem
do that first to check its nothing to do with old drivers if that does not fix it then we need to know what this 500W PSU is made by who ???

Jun 29, 2018

Thanks for the reply and as you've said I've conpletely deleted and reinstalled all of my graphic drivers. However the problem still persists. The PSU I mentioned was incorrect it is a Corsair HX1000W Modular Power Supply. I'm beginning to think its something to do with my graphics card.