Question Screen blinks/flashes sometimes on brand new HP laptop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2021
Hi all,

Two weeks ago bought a HP Pavilion Aero 13.3 inch laptop (Ryzen 7 model).

Sometimes the screen flashes/blinks/goes black for a moment. Only sometimes, and randomly. Both on battery and brick power. No flickering, no dead pixels.

I re-installed the display driver already and deleted bloatwares too.

Windows 10 Pro (digital license bought from MS website).

A few apps are installed only. Such as AnyDesk and KerioControlVPN for work.

What could be the problem? Should I take it back to the store to let them open it up and check for loose cables?

Thank you.

Ralston18

Titan
My thought is a loose connection: plug or port.

Generally that can be readily checked in a desktop.

However, laptops are more more difficult to take apart and check such things without causing some other problem(s).

And being a new laptop doing anything like that yourself would, again, void the warranty.

Jan 12, 2022
same happening with my hp pavilion aero the problem you told black screen for 1 second like a blink sometimes. it might be a driver issue.. do you know any solution??

Jan 12, 2022
Hi all,

Two weeks ago bought a HP Pavilion Aero 13.3 inch laptop (Ryzen 7 model).

Sometimes the screen flashes/blinks/goes black for a moment. Only sometimes, and randomly. Both on battery and brick power. No flickering, no dead pixels.

I re-installed the display driver already and deleted bloatwares too.

Windows 10 Pro (digital license bought from MS website).

A few apps are installed only. Such as AnyDesk and KerioControlVPN for work.

What could be the problem? Should I take it back to the store to let them open it up and check for loose cables?

Thank you.
is the problem happening to you now also as in my hp pavilion aero same problem is happening..i thinks its driver issue..do you know any solution for that help me

Jan 12, 2022
Mine is doing the same thing.. ever so randomly. I have had it for 2 months n did it from the start. Maybe it’s normal??? Did you find a solution?
Yeah its an driver error don't know when they will fix it but installing driver from hp official site may help as in my case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.