Question Screen changes and freezes to the color of the screen

Feb 17, 2021
So I recently got build this pc about 2 months ago and ever since I build it. All the games I run on it whether it is league, Val, apex, GTA 5, rogue, aim lab, and so on it freezes this solid color and the color would be the color of the screen before it freezes. so if the game had an orange background the screen would freeze a solid orange color. other colors it freezes are blue, grey, black, white
When it freezes you can't alt+tab or alt+ctrl+delete, the only way of getting out is by hard restarting the pc.
The freezing is totally random whether it's at the loading of the game, the start of a match, end of the match, lobby.
temp is usually good sitting at 50-80 degrees Celcius while playing but freezing sometimes would happen at 50 degrees.

things I have tried:
I believe I have all my drivers updated
I formatted my pc no results
I deleted "%temp%" files but some are not deleting for some reason
I ran CPU, GPU burn test and no crashing even memory tests nothing seemed said to be wrong
I also ran PC Hardware Diagnostic tests and everything passed.
I disabled all my none windows services apps and nothing still.
I also check the "view reliability history and nothing is there just says "windows was not properly shut down" and I believe that's because of the hard restart.
I searched some stuff up online and not a lot of people have this problem or have any idea how to fix it
Some say its the gpu, vram, busted wires/cables, motherboard, monitor, memory and I have no idea at this point
I will post a picture of how it looks below after it freezes
please comment down below on how to fix this and let me know if any other info is needed from me
thank you

specs:
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20210107223646.000000-300
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: Radeon RX 580 Series
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (268 GB Free); S: 236 GB (46 GB Free);
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 1905, s/n 2UA5321GCQ
System: Hewlett-Packard, ver HPQOEM - 20140219, s/n 2UA5321GCQ
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated