screen craked acer windows

Kieren_1

Reputable
Oct 26, 2015
i have reseted my laptop im on windows 10 i have got a cracked screen i cant see nothing or the options of what i need to do after i reseted my laptop so what should i do how do i reboot it so it forgets about the resetting

Solution
Hi,

First thing you need to do is cancel the setup. Next is to disconnect the cable that connects the display to the motherboard of your laptop. Connect an external monitor so the laptop would see it as the built in display since you have disconnected the actual one from it. After doing this you can run the Windows 10 upgrade and you won't have to worry about not seeing anything again. You'll be able to boot into BIOS as well and you'll see everything using an external monitor. :)
Hi,

First thing you need to do is cancel the setup. Next is to disconnect the cable that connects the display to the motherboard of your laptop. Connect an external monitor so the laptop would see it as the built in display since you have disconnected the actual one from it. After doing this you can run the Windows 10 upgrade and you won't have to worry about not seeing anything again. You'll be able to boot into BIOS as well and you'll see everything using an external monitor. :)

Solution