Question Screen crashes to black

Oct 15, 2019
My screen been crashing to black at random but more frequently during gaming. It would sometime crashes to black and turn back on and all my programs would break like GPU Drivers or ICUE. Youtube videos would also just turn green. However sometime when it crashes to black it doesn’t correct itself and the only way to get it displaying again is to completely restart the pc. I know it still on since my led would stay on but the colors would reset to default. I can’t figure out what the problems been, I’ve tried reseting my bios, wiping my storage and even bought a new gpu switching from a 980ti to a radeon 5700 but only doing so just stopped it temporarily. I’ve narrowed it down to possibly being the motherboard or PSU however I don’t want to spend more money unless I know what component it is. The PSU is about 4 years old and the motherboard is only a l year old.

PC Specs:
CPU: intel 8700k
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 (Formerly 980ti)
MOBO: Asus Prime Z370-A
Ram : Tridentz 16GB
PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 G2
Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM (Hdmi plug)
Storage: 850 Evo 250GB(Os), 860 Evo 500GB, WD Blue 1TB

Oct 15, 2019
Either your drivers are corrupted or it's a temp issue try getting a hard wear monitor and reinstalling your drivers for the gpu
I don't think it could be the drivers since this was happening with my 980ti before I bought my Radeon 5700 and not only that I already completely wiped my storage and reinstalled the drivers for my Radeon twice.