Question Screen flicker and amdkmdap stopped responding

Jozla123

Reputable
Apr 25, 2017
Hello, i have a problem. Every time when i turn on my PC after 5-10 min i am getting flickers and when i open event viewer it says "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered". Then i restart my PC and after restart everything works fine, i am able to play games and everything (i played GTA 5 for 10 hours to test it). First i had flicker problems all the time and after i disabled integrated graphic card and Intel display audio in task manager there were no flickers.

Now i just have this amd driver problem and i need to restart PC every time after turning it on and that is really anoying. I tried reinstalling drivers and adding TdrDelay in registry editor but problem is still there. All my drivers are up to date and overheating is not a problem because i can play for 10 hours after restart i am 100% sure in that. Is this maybe a compactibility problem with my graphic card and motherboard or it's just a bad motherboard because i have recently bought motherboard.

AMD R7 360 2GB ram - graphic card
Intel Core i5 4570 3.20GHz - processor
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-HD3G (SOCKET 0) - moltherboard
12 GB RAM.