• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question Screen flicker Black screen and screen freeze.

Jun 20, 2021
Hello everyone!
I want to begin by explaining my issue with my current pc. The problem I have with my current system is frequently get freezing of the screen and black screens which presists for about 10-50 secounds. Usually it goes like this- I boot up a game (either Wow or Lol) i play a bit but at random times i get a freeze of the screen which allows me to hear stuff happening ingame for about 5 seconds which then results in a black screen, after 10-50 seconds The image restores but the game is unplayable because it appears as if it crashed and i have to go and manually close it down using task manager. Sometimes I have those lucky days that this issue doesnt happen as often but most of the days this happens around 6-10 times a day if I am using this pc 12 hours a day. Restarting the pc doesnt seem to help at all for that issue and those freezes happen randomly and i have not seen a pattern of them happening except , when I get into a league of legends game and this sometimes happens on the 45 second mark of the game (mostly) but can happen any time of the game.

What I have seen opening up logs:
(Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

(The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user DESKTOP-POT2NTC\user SID (S-1-5-21-263877139-488503509-2963770132-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.)

This began happening 1 year ago with my previous build. I replaced almost every single part of the pc excluding the case.

What I have tried so far:
-Replaced CPU
-Replaced GPU
-Replaced PSU
-Replaced and Upgraded RAM
-Replaced Motherboard
-Replaced some cables
-Upgraded Hard drives With SSDs

-Installed latest drivers for all components
-Tried different drivers for GPU
-Tried different setting for GPU
-Updated Bios
-Tried different monitor
-Connected Ethernet cable to the PC and removing flash for Wi-Fi
-installed new fans
-Updated Windows regulary
-Restarted the PC
-Remove dust regulary

My current build:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
Seasonic S12III 650 - Non-Modular PC Power Supply - 80 PLUS Bronze - 650 Watts
ASUS AMD DUAL-RX580-O8G Radeon RX 580 OC Edition 8 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
SanDisk SSD PLUS 480 GB Sata III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, Up to 535 MB/s
Corsair CMK8GX4M1A2400C16 Vengeance LPX 8 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2400 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Module, Black
B450M Mortar MAX

I would like to hear your feedback and any ideas of how to fix the issue i have. I feel exhausted from all of the games I have lost because of that and probably damaged my hardware. if anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS