Sep 7, 2021
Hello, my pc is start flickering after the "welcome" screen. it just blinking and I can't do anything..my cursor seems appear but it does nothing. Before this happened I got BSOD says "KERNEL DATA IN PAGE ERROR" after that I restarted my pc and get BSOD that says "BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO" and then back to the flickering problem...thanks for the replies.

The problem:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kiNyyNhx7Ud8xjLsw_lbxkgIMEZKE6j/view?usp=drivesdk

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

While here, please list the specs to your build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Can you, at the very least get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While here, check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing.

The processing icon appears prior to every flicker, can you move the mouse cursor? Looks like you have a case of a corrupt OS. Are you able to get into Safe Mode? Can you try and shut down the system(forcefully while booting) three times, to trigger Automatic Repair Mode? If you don't have any important on your OS installation drive, I'd recommend reinstalling the OS, after you've fabricated the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.