Question Screen flickering and issue with display driver

Aug 25, 2020
Yo!

So about a week ago, my screen started flickering pretty badly. Now, the flickering doesn't appear during the boot up screen, or when I'm in task manager so this is likely a software related issue, atleast from what I can tell from googling. However I can't for the life of me figure out what software is causing this issue. I've attempted to uninstall any program that's been recently installed but to no avail.

I figured there must be something wrong with my display adapters, so I went to try and roll them back, but the option was greyed out for me. So I instead stupidly uninstalled them and now whenever I try to reinstall them my pc just freezes on startup, so I've had to uninstall them again every time I've tried to reinstall them. My graphics card is a gtx 760.

So now I'm pretty much stuck with this super annoying flickering and my screen is low resolution because I uninstalled my drivers. I don't know what to do, I have no restore point to go back to, even tried doing the reset my pc option but that doesn't do anything for me. I've pretty much given up at this point because it feels whenever I try something I just end up <Mod Edit> my pc up even more. Plz help.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASK THE COMMUNITY