[SOLVED] Screen Flickering problem

Jun 15, 2019
Thats what my laptop is doing and if someone knows how to fix it,please tell me! It also does this when i am in the Starting Windows screen
video

Solution
Sounds to me like when the new panel was installed the ribbon cable that connects the display to the motherboard was not fully seated or was already damaged when the panel was damaged, and not replaced. Ribbon cable should ALWAYS be replaced when the panel is replaced.
Jun 15, 2019
Was the ribbon cable replaced? That would be the most probable suspect. Does it only do it when you play video, or does the screen do that all the time.

Have you tried a clean install of the graphics drivers using the DDU?
i dont know bro, i got this laptop 2nd hand like brand new i just needed to replace the led display because the old one was broken,and no i think it does this only in certain colors,my graphics driver is fine i have the latest update

Sounds to me like when the new panel was installed the ribbon cable that connects the display to the motherboard was not fully seated or was already damaged when the panel was damaged, and not replaced. Ribbon cable should ALWAYS be replaced when the panel is replaced.

Solution