[SOLVED] Screen flickers while on HDMI ?

Dec 9, 2020
Hey everybody!
Since the day I've had my pc I ran into multiple issues with video and audio. I first had a gigabyte B450-M DS3H paired with an nVidia 2060, a 650W psu 80+ bronze and a Ryzen 5 3600X. I recently changed the mobo, going on an Asus B450-F Gaming, but I still had problems with No audio from DP, and continuoslly random flickers while on graphic intensive games on HDMI. I've tried getting new ram sticks too and still nothing, so I sent back the GPU to Gigabyte to try and see if that's the problem.
I had lying around a 960, so i've used that too to test out the pc, and although now audio works from DP i'm still having issues on the random flickers and black screen on my 2nd monitor, connected to the pc via HDMI
What could it be?

My specs for now then
-Palit GTX 960
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
-Crucial Ballistix 2x8gb@3600mHz
-Crucial SATA SSD
-Asus B450-F Gaming

Solution
Yes so go to nvidia.com and download and download the driver for your model gpu. It will give you a more modern and detaile driver with many options to change settings to the gpu via the Nvidia control panel. This may clear up your flickering.
Dec 9, 2020
Windows made it automatically, I just confirmed the correct drivers were installed after a full windows update process and they were working correctly. The only problem relies on that screen glitching and on some coil whining during games