screen freeze with verctical lines

spyr0s

Reputable
May 9, 2014
my pc randomly shows vertical lines(any colour) its so annoying it usually happens when i play games.It may happen like every 1 hour or day and sometimes it stops for months.I ve tryed clean install drivers taking out my gpu cleaning it and puting back,changing my monitor.I also got back my gpu where i baught it,they tested it and they said it has no problems.This doesnt happen if i play with my cpu's built in gpu

sapphire 7770Ghz ed Vapor-x 1GB
intel core i5 4670
4GB ram

Solution
my card just looking at this web page is at 30c and under full load the hottest it has got has been 63c looping heaven over and over maybe I'm wrong but that card of yours is not heating up as one should unless that game uses non of the card to play it so your card is working at a temp that most all cards sit at idle doing nothing you see where I am going ??

spyr0s

Reputable
May 9, 2014
My GPU is already overclocked out of the box
its getting maximum 37 degrees
i usually use settings that give me more than 60fps
i ve also tryed to bring them down and its still happening :/

my card just looking at this web page is at 30c and under full load the hottest it has got has been 63c looping heaven over and over maybe I'm wrong but that card of yours is not heating up as one should unless that game uses non of the card to play it so your card is working at a temp that most all cards sit at idle doing nothing you see where I am going ??

Solution

TRENDING THREADS