Screen freezes for 30 - 90 seconds during heavy load

Feb 6, 2019
Pc Specs/Temps:
https://gyazo.com/df1e6ce600bf32711b279ce274f7945f

Explanation:

Basically when computer has multiple programs open it will slow drastically then freeze altogether. When this happens I can sometimes still hear sounds for the first few seconds and then nothing will happen for upwards of two minutes. If anyone has suggestions as to what I can do in order to troubleshoot / fix this problem please let me know as it is extremely frustrating. If you have any other questions you need me to answer or info on my computer that you need just post below and I will respond a.s.a.p. I also contacted a local repair shop, but would rather address the issue my self if possible.

Bonus problem: My wireless adapter will disconnect from the usb ports as well while under stress and then will not reconnect unless I restart the computer entirely.

Feb 6, 2019

I will leave task manager open and monitor usage during next freeze, as for the programs it really doesn't have to be much. One instance of youtube and a second tab prepping to load a website is enough.

Update: CPU remained at 1 - 2% during the entirety of the freeze, spiked 18% afterwards, then back to 2%.