Question Screen Freezes , Have to hard restart the pc

Nov 17, 2021
So , lately and after almost 1 year of having this system i so proudly built , my screen freezes more and more lately . When it freezes i can still move my mouse or talk on discord for about 5 seconds and then all my system freezes too and i have to restart my pc . It usually freezes ( black screen ) when i play games ( Mostly happened on League of Legends and once happened on Apex Legends even tho i play apex more ) . What could be the problem to that?

System:
Motherboard: MSI B450 tomahawk max
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz
GPU : MSI Radeon 5700 XT 8 Gb Gaming X
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
SSD : Adata XPG SX8200 Pro SSD 512GB M.2 NVMe
Case : NZXT H510i Gaming Midi Tower
And ive got only the two already installed fans that my case came with
PSU : Be Quiet System Power 9 600W Full Wired 80 Plus Gold

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that correspond with the freezes.

The Be Quiet System Power 9 600 Watt PSU - heavy gaming use correct?

If you see increasing numbers of errors and perhaps more varying errors the PSU is suspect.

However, do the following:

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out dust and debris.

Verify by sight and feel that all connectors, cards, RAM, and jumpers are fully and firmly in place. They do work themselves loose over time due to heat related expansion and contraction plus vibrations.

Also use a bright flashlight to look for signs of damage: bare conductor showing, melted insulation, pinched or kinked wires, any blackened or browned components, any swollen components.

Hopefully it is just something loose and not the PSU.

Nov 17, 2021
Could it be an overheating issue? I tried to play some games with open case only from the back and there are no freezes up until now , but still not sure for the experiment . Will do everything you say I just don't know how to see the reliability history and event viewer ^_^
Thanks for the reply tho