[SOLVED] Screen Frozen on Preparing Automatic Repair

Apr 27, 2019
So I installed a new motherboard, an ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E, and a new CPU, an Intel Core i7-9700k, and whenever I try to boot up, I get a spinning wheel along with the windows logo and ‘preparing automatic repair’. I have searched for a solution for a while and haven’t found anything for my case, which is that I am completely stuck on this part and the wheel is frozen. All the other solutions have the part where you get an error or something but mine just never ends. The wheel doesn’t ever start spinning again and I’m just stuck here. I’ve tried multiple times turning my pc off and back on and entering the BIOS, and I get the same result. I’m not sure how this stuff works as this was my first time doing this, but in the BIOS there is a windows boot manager I plugged into my SATA6G 1 slot and also my hard drive. I appreciate any help thanks.

Solution
So I installed a new motherboard, an ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E, and a new CPU, an Intel Core i7-9700k, and whenever I try to boot up, I get a spinning wheel along with the windows logo and ‘preparing automatic repair’. I have searched for a solution for a while and haven’t found anything for my case, which is that I am completely stuck on this part and the wheel is frozen. All the other solutions have the part where you get an error or something but mine just never ends. The wheel doesn’t ever start spinning again and I’m just stuck here. I’ve tried multiple times turning my pc off and back on and entering the BIOS, and I get the same result. I’m not sure how this stuff works as this was my first time doing this, but in the BIOS there...
Apr 27, 2019
So I installed a new motherboard, an ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E, and a new CPU, an Intel Core i7-9700k, and whenever I try to boot up, I get a spinning wheel along with the windows logo and ‘preparing automatic repair’. I have searched for a solution for a while and haven’t found anything for my case, which is that I am completely stuck on this part and the wheel is frozen. All the other solutions have the part where you get an error or something but mine just never ends. The wheel doesn’t ever start spinning again and I’m just stuck here. I’ve tried multiple times turning my pc off and back on and entering the BIOS, and I get the same result. I’m not sure how this stuff works as this was my first time doing this, but in the BIOS there is a windows boot manager I plugged into my SATA6G 1 slot and also my hard drive. I appreciate any help thanks.
What the old setup?
latest motherboard bios?
did you fresh install windows 10?
What the old setup?
latest motherboard bios?
did you fresh install windows 10?
I couldn’t even get to the windows login screen but I turned off quick boot and it seems fine now so for now, it seems the problem is solved.

Solution