Question Screen glitching. Can someone help

Apr 16, 2019
View: https://youtu.be/QrBfSWnuOcE

Can someone tell me why this is happening?
Screen starts glitching when playing wow. I have a ryzen 5 2600x. Rx590 GPU. 16gb ram at 3000hz. I have tried everything I can think to try. Have also noticed the glitch in unigine heaven but rarely occurs. When playing wow it will progressively get worse until whole screen is filled with white noise. Have to do hard shutdown to fix. I have a evga 850w power supply as well. All components are brand new.

GRAPHICS Driver problems
Download the latest drivers for your GPU place them on your desktop get
Display Driver Uninstaller from here
remove everything after restarting it will probably be 640x480 not great instal your AMD/NVIDIA drivers and hopefully should fix your problem

Apr 16, 2019
I installed AMD latest driver and it had an option for clean install. Is that the same as ddu because it said it uninstalled old drivers first and my screen went to low res after. Then it installed new driver and everything was normal again. I did all that before I posted that video. Right after driver install was finished I opened WoW and immediately was having the same issue. I did notice last night that opening the game from wow.exe instead of wow-launcher.exe seems to have fixed everything. Not one glitch and I played for almost an hour. Gonna try again when i get home from work today.