[SOLVED] Screen Goes Black and GPU Fan Speed is at %100

MXGamer80

Reputable
Apr 23, 2017
So I was playing War Thunder yesterday, and after about 2 hours, my screen went black, and my GPU fan speed maxxed out. I shut the pc down and started it up (I did this three times), but in those three times my screen still went black. But... when the screen went black the first time after War Thunder, the VGA debug light lit up on my motherboard, then never again after that. The fans spin on my GPU but just doesn't show anything. There is also a blue led on my GPU above the 6 pin power connector, and that lit up perfectly fine. And then today I tried to start my pc, and the same thing happend, nothing showed up on the screen, but the GPU fans were spinning. The rest of the PC worked perfectly fine. I also updated the driver for the rx 580. Also none of usb things work, like my rgb mouse and keyboard don't turn on.

So yeah pls help.
Thanks.

My Specs:
Corsair Vengeance 650M
MSI B450M Gaming Plus
Ryzen 5 3600 4.1Ghz
WD Black 1TB 7200RPM HDD
HP S700 250GB SSD SATA
XFX Radeon RX580 8GB GTS Black Edition
ADATA XPG Z1 8GB x2 3000MHz DDR4
FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler
Enermax Ostrog Case

Last edited:
Solution
Switch pcie power cable for the other that comes with the psu ,see if this helps.
Also switch the pcie power output port at psu side,see if this helps.
Third if you can get hold of one test with another gpu,maybe you have a spare or a friend might .

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Switch pcie power cable for the other that comes with the psu ,see if this helps.
Also switch the pcie power output port at psu side,see if this helps.
Third if you can get hold of one test with another gpu,maybe you have a spare or a friend might .

Solution