Screen Goes Black On PC With Buzzing Sound From Speakers

Toasty Top

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
My PC screen has recently started going black when I am playing video games. It happens about once every 3-4 days. It only happens when I am gaming, and the black screen is accompanied with an electronic loop buzzing sound. The PC does not shut off or restart though. I have replaced the power supply, motherboard, and CPU fan and the problem still stands. I have also tested the HDD and the memory for issues and seen no problems. The PC also does not seem to be overheating.
Specs
Amd fx-6300
2x4gb Crucial Ballistix ram
4gb Raedon r9 380 superclocked
Msi 970 gaming motherboard
Wd 256gb hdd
Corsar Cx 750m
Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo

Solution

I have no idea, it was just that, by the way, also set to Disabled all of the energy saving options like HPC, C6 State, Energy Star, you know, all of them, FX CPU's aren't really energy saving friendly, they were made for 24/7 full performance

Toasty Top

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016

Thanks man, I did this and I will see if it crashes any more. Do you know why it was the voltages?

Elysian890

Commendable
Nov 9, 2016

I have no idea, it was just that, by the way, also set to Disabled all of the energy saving options like HPC, C6 State, Energy Star, you know, all of them, FX CPU's aren't really energy saving friendly, they were made for 24/7 full performance

Solution

TRENDING THREADS