Question Screen goes black while playing

Feb 16, 2019
Hello guys i woud like to ask for some advice, my english isnt best so pls be strong.

Recently i bought this new monitor
-27" Samsung C27JG50
https://www.alza.cz/27-samsung-c27jg50-d5479459.htm#discussionPosts

My PC specs are :
Cooling for CPU : Arctic freezer 13
CPU: I7 8700k, 32GB RAM
GPU: GTX 1070 8Gb
Power source : EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3
Motherboard Aeorus Gaming 2.0 OP

My drivers are newly installed so they shoud be up to date.
Everything runs really smooth when i was playing on my old monitor and after i upgraded to this new one its still really smooth but when i play games out of nowhere my screen goes black in left corner Displayport logo pops up then it goes back to game.

Also i maybe shoud point out iam trying to run stuff at 2K resolution and 144Hz or something around that number. Please help D: iam desprete

Cole.perera

Prominent
Jul 18, 2018
My screen does this too I've found its nothing to do with the computer but my power delivery from the wall isn't good enough for all the devices at once, mine goes off when i turn on a light or fan that's on the same breaker. So either try get a better breaker installed in your house or avoid turning on things in the same room while gaming

(I'm not a electrician that might be completely wrong but it's the conclusion I've come too from what I've observed)

Feb 16, 2019
My screen does this too I've found its nothing to do with the computer but my power delivery from the wall isn't good enough for all the devices at once, mine goes off when i turn on a light or fan that's on the same breaker. So either try get a better breaker installed in your house or avoid turning on things in the same room while gaming

(I'm not a electrician that might be completely wrong but it's the conclusion I've come too from what I've observed)

So in other words it coud be coz my monitor isnt getting enought power ?

Feb 18, 2019
Hello,
Have you solved it ?
Is it connected through HDMI, DVI? Is it possible to try an other cable? Or disconnect and reconnect this one. MY BAD! Is display Port now I can see more clear with my glasses on :)
Also can you check the event monitor to see if there is any display errors.
When you bought the new monitor did you also cleaned/touched anything in your tower? Some people tend to do this when they buy something new for the PCs.