Screen goes "no signal" after windows logo

Feb 7, 2019
My PC has been acting weird for the past 2 or 3 months. I turn it on, I see the Bios screen, windows boot comes on but after that my monitor loses signal, windows noises happens, power cycling works some times and once it is with the signal working again, no problems at all. If I shut it down and try to turn it on the next day, problem is back, I do the power cycles until it works and repeat...

My specs are:
Motherboard - Asus m5a78l-m lx v 2
CPU - AMD FX-4800 (not overclocked)
GPU - Sapphire Radeon R7 250 (also not overclocked)
A stick of 4GB DDR3 RAM (dont remember the brand and it is hard for me to check since I'm using the pc on one of the working moments to write this)
PSU - EVGA 430w 80+

I tried reinstalling windows, went from 10 to 7, thinking that it was a incompatibility issue because the problem was after a Win 10 update and the original OS for the PC was Win 7, also updated the Bios. No luck, problem persists. Also tried to update and downgrade drivers, tried taking the GPU out and cleaning the pins, tried to use the VGA port on the GPU, this one when it works the monitor signal keeps going on and off at random while on the HDMI when it works it goes fine without problems. VGA port of the integrated mobo video works without any problems. Safe mode works on both Integrated and GPU, with generic MS drivers. I've been using this PC for over 5 years now, I built it on 2013 iirc. So, yeah, if anyone has any clues on what is going on (I suspect faulty GPU, PSU or Mobo, since for what I researched on the internet all 3 can cause the problem) please tell me if I can fix this without replacing any components.

"(I suspect faulty GPU, PSU or Mobo, since for what I researched on the internet all 3 can cause the problem) please tell me if I can fix this without replacing any components"
I agree. Not sure if solvable without replacing the components, since looking like hardware related. Try testing different graphics card and/or different power supply, if possible.

Feb 7, 2019
updates on the issue. I have 3 HDDs, so I tried unhooking the non windows 7 ones to lower the PSU load and see if that was the problem, reinstalled the drivers and it worked. So I hooked back the HDDs and problems was back, I tried to eliminate the old windows 10 install that was on one of the other HDDs and that seems to solve the problem, since now I've al 3 HDDs hooked and all are working fine. For some reason, windows 10 was still causing problems even when it was not the main OS... weirdest PC issue I've seen to this day... I've yet to leave the PC off for more than 2h, so not 100% that it fixed the no signal, but so far seems to be fixed.