Question screen has no signal after adding parts / ez debug CPU LED on

Jul 13, 2020
I recently build in a new SSD and RAM-stick into my pc. It first didnt boot (but my screen had a connection).

So i disconnected the SSD and RAM-stick again.
Next time i started it, the screen had no signal and the EZ debug CPU LED was on ( dont know if it was on before )

On what i read so far this is a problem with the GPU.
I reseated the GPU and even tried another one, wich is working on another computer, same problem.

I reseated the RAM-Stick but when i dont put it where it was before the DRAM light turns on aswell and there is beeping.
So I figured it has nothing to do with the RAM.

When only the CPU light is lit, nothing beeps.

I changed the power cable of the pc.

I used 2 different screen cables and screens.

Nothing seems to be broken or bent ( as far as I know, i am no pro with hardware).

I thought maybe its the GPU slot wich is broken because when i opend the case i noticed that the clip on right side of the slot wich holds the gpu in place is missing and the gpu is not fully in the slot on the right side ( but this worked for a year now ).
So I pressed it in carefully, but i dont know if it has something to do with my problem.

I hope someone can help me or at least tell me what is broken because like i seaid before i am not a pro and i have no more ideas what to do.
(and sorry for the bad english if there is any ;) )

my parts: CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6x 3,6 GHz

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OCV1 6GB DDR5

MSI B350M PRO-VDH

RAM - 8GB 2666MHz Crucial Ballistix Sport LT

If you need more info, i am happy to help