Screen Is Black

NoobNoob6769

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Hello I hope you guys could help because i'm feeling like jumping off a bridge. First of all I apologize for my bad english. So... my problem is that my PC just won't start properly.
So i had some system issues so i've decided to reinstall the system and delete all my files :pfff: i've downloaded the installion to a USB and i've formatted both of my drives.
After that i kept on going with the installion , now my computer screen is black everytime i turn it on , and it keeps on restarting every few seconds I don't even see the motherboards logo.
I just want to kill myself. :(
I can't access the bios and such.
Motherboard : H110M-S2H
Graphics card : R9 390 Sapphire
Ram : 16 Of HyperX
SSD : Sandisk 128GB
HDD : WD blue 1TB
Please help !!!

Solution
sounds like you had hardware problems before you deleted windows. How full was the ssd?

if you booted off the hdd I could say the laggy is the drive but you obviously booted off ssd, so unless it was really full that wouldn't be cause.

This is unlikely but can you test monitor still works? Can you use it on another pc or test your pc on another monitor, it would be annoying to take pc to shop and for them to not have same problem

maybe even try a different connector on monitor? hdmi or dp or dvi instead of usual?

Colif

Win 11 Master
is it black with a flashing cursor?

to access bios, hold down del button while turning on PC, it should take you into bios - check USB is still first in Boot order or you can just make sure hdd is first and try to boot, but it appears windows is confused.

you might be best off disconnecting power from 2nd hdd until we know PC boots, you should have installed win 10 with just one drive attached as win 10 has a habit of using 2nd drive as location for boot partition

You should try this if you got as far as setting up users:
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

another thing that can fix this is just logging into safe mode
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this PC, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

don't need to do anything here, just restart and see if PC fixed

NoobNoob6769

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Not to be rude or anything.
My computer just turns on the power but nothing shows on screen , before the problem it showed the motherboard logo and shit and bios keys.
Now it just shows nothing and turns off after a few seconds and it keeps restarting

NoobNoob6769

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I don't really want to mess up the parts btw i have a 600w fsp power supply I just want to know what causes the problem and i've tried plugging the screen to the processors gpu but still it didn't work and my gpu's and cpu fans are still spinning

NoobNoob6769

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I've opened the PC before , i've seen the power supply is still running ang gpu + cpu fans are still running I tried disconnecting HDD and SSD one by one I've also heard the same beep as always so idk. It's probably something corrupted in the HDD and SSD

Colif

Win 11 Master
hope you turned off power before unplugging hdd/ssd as that can cause problems.

without a picture its hard to tell what cause is. unless your motherboard has an led on it that shows error codes? I cannot tell from specs

i would disconnect both hdd and ssd at same time and see if it changes anything. The problem could also be ram

What were the system problems you were having before you deleted everything?

Colif

Win 11 Master
sounds like you had hardware problems before you deleted windows. How full was the ssd?

if you booted off the hdd I could say the laggy is the drive but you obviously booted off ssd, so unless it was really full that wouldn't be cause.

This is unlikely but can you test monitor still works? Can you use it on another pc or test your pc on another monitor, it would be annoying to take pc to shop and for them to not have same problem

maybe even try a different connector on monitor? hdmi or dp or dvi instead of usual?

Solution