[SOLVED] Screen Jumps around

Michael_544

Commendable
Feb 13, 2017
I have a HP all in one 610 and after it warms up the screen jumps around, not up and down but usually back to my home page. Cursor keeps jumping back up to upper left corner but sometimes to a different tab that I have open. It seems to do it more while using the Chrome browser but not sure on Explorer. In fact its doing alot right now. I am an upgrade of windows 10. HELP PLEASE

Solution
Since I dont know what causes to make mouse jump around, maybe bad surface?

But that seems to me like malware or similar to me, download malwarebytes (premium trial) and run an scan.
You can also download Rogue killer, that has some advantages above malwarebytes to find deeper "malwares" which saved me almost everytime.
Since I dont know what causes to make mouse jump around, maybe bad surface?

But that seems to me like malware or similar to me, download malwarebytes (premium trial) and run an scan.
You can also download Rogue killer, that has some advantages above malwarebytes to find deeper "malwares" which saved me almost everytime.

Solution

Michael_544

Commendable
Feb 13, 2017
Ill give the malware scan a try but I do have System Mechanic PRO scanned for malware nothing showed uo. Its driving me nuts I wont do any emails or office work because Id have to back up every sentence. Thanks Ill let ya know