[SOLVED] Screen keeps going black when i load into game after i bought gtx 1650 super today

Apr 3, 2020
I just bought a new graphic card gtx 1650 super and my monitor keeps going black when game starts and after it goes black few time monitor shuts off and goes into power save mode ... Its happening on counter strike GO and gta V but when i launch other games like brawhalla for example or counter strike 1.6 its not going black...

I did DDU driver uninstall in safe mode.. and installed drivers again.. and its still doing same... can someone please help..

my spec is:
Windows 10 64 bit
CPU: amd fx 8350
GPU: as i said nvidia gtx 1650 super
PSU: 750 w
motherboard: msi 970 gaming

Solution
The reason it's not happening in CS:GO (Most likely) is because CS tends to be more dependent on your CPU, and is usually limited by you CPU. If your CPU is the limiting factor in CS, than your GPU can never reach 100% Utilization. The issue that you're seeing is probably due to the GPU being under heavy load and somehow being unstable.

A few things I'd try,
  1. Check to make sure all power cables are plugged in firmly,
  2. Monitor your temperatures and make sure that they aren't extremely high, (Above 90C)
  3. Make sure your GPU fan is spinning. (If your temperatures are extremely high.)
  4. Remove any overclock that may be on the gpu.
  5. Make sure that you have the correct video drivers for your card. ( I assume you most likely do...
Apr 3, 2020
The reason it's not happening in CS:GO (Most likely) is because CS tends to be more dependent on your CPU, and is usually limited by you CPU. If your CPU is the limiting factor in CS, than your GPU can never reach 100% Utilization. The issue that you're seeing is probably due to the GPU being under heavy load and somehow being unstable.

A few things I'd try,
  2. Monitor your temperatures and make sure that they aren't extremely high, (Above 90C)
  3. Make sure your GPU fan is spinning. (If your temperatures are extremely high.)
  5. Make sure that you have the correct video drivers for your card. ( I assume you most likely do because you know enough to run DDU. )
Also, if you could send the Event Viewer error log that is created after a black screen, that would be extremely helpful towards tracking down the issue.

Solution
Apr 3, 2020

A few things I'd try,
  5. Make sure that you have the correct video drivers for your card. ( I assume you most likely do because you know enough to run DDU. )
Also, if you could send the Event Viewer error log that is created after a black screen, that would be extremely helpful towards tracking down the issue.
thank you for your reply.. i downloaded latest driver from geforce website for my windows so that shouldnt be the problem.. i dont really know how to send you those logs hahah.. never did that before.. temperature of gpu is 35 C... both fans are spinning.. i just bought that graphic card so it shouldnt be overclocked.. should it? i will test and see if its overclocked..