Screen Locking Up During games New PC Build No sound loop HELP

Rumbledore

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Alright I had this pc since July and its been locking up ever since. At first it was the psu and I swapped a evga bronze 450 with a evga g2 650w gold. And then it worked fine for a week then started freezing again. Then I pulled out the graphics card and it stop freezing using my cpu graphics so I got another card originally a r9 380 gigabyte card now its a gtx 1060 asus card. It started freezing with that. I have multiple times reinstalled windows clean from a usb. I have ran memtest 86 no errors and I have pulled out individual ram stick to see if one would freeze and they both froze didn't matter which one was in. some help from you great guys would be great thanks :)
Also its been the same type of freeze ever since the first time. Locks up screen with no sound I have to hard reset it. Its been that freeze ever since the first time. The times are kinda random I can play games for awhile and it wont. Other times I play for 30 mins and it freezes. I mostly play league of legends. So I have no idea what's going on with it.

Specs:
Gigabyte G1 Gaming 3 Rev 1.0 Motherboard
i5 6400 2.7 ghazi
Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB
4x2 Gb Kingston Hyper X DDR4 Ram
Evga G2 650 Watts 80 Plus Gold
Adata SP 550 120Gb Solid State Drive
Western Digital Blue 1 Tb Hard Drive

Solution
Could be a failing hard drive (whichever is your OS disk) since that seems to be about the only thing you haven't replaced. The only other thing I could think it would be is if you tried to OC by yourself and the voltages are out of whack

Jenkins453

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
Could be a failing hard drive (whichever is your OS disk) since that seems to be about the only thing you haven't replaced. The only other thing I could think it would be is if you tried to OC by yourself and the voltages are out of whack

Solution

TRENDING THREADS