[SOLVED] Screen loses signal after loading the Windows desktop screen ?

Dec 27, 2020
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra 8GB GDDR6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz PC-25600 CL16 x2
Hard Drive: Samsung 860 EVO Basic SSD 1TB SATA3
PSU: Corsair RM750 750W 80 Plus Gold Full Modular

I've been running into this problem for a couple of days now. PC is completely new, not even a week old. The problem only seems to occur when the computer has been turned off for some time (overnight or after being out of the house for a couple of hours). I turn the computer on, it boots no problem until it reaches the Windows desktop screen, after a couple of seconds the screen goes dark and the "No Signal" message pops up, the computer stays on, but I can't seem to turn it off by holding down the power button, only by hitting the power switch on the back.

This may happen once or twice, then it sort of fixes itself and the computer runs no problem, until I turn it off and leave again, then it it comes back. The room where I keep the PC gets kinda cold, maybe around 14-18 Celsius (57-64 Fahrenheit), even colder the last couple of days, and its pretty humid as well where I live, so since the problem goes away after I've been in the room for a little while, I've been thinking it may have something to do with the components being too cold, but I am not sure? I've already turned "Fast Start-up" off as well, because I read it was pretty problematic for a lot of people, but it didn't work.

I am no computer expert, so if anyone has any idea on what the problem may be or on possible fixes that I could try, I'd really apreciate it.

Solution
Many server rooms I used always run at 18C. I had a 3KW rig running at -15C for a few months straight. That's not the issue, unless there are visible condensation droplets, it is something else.
Dec 27, 2020
Ok so I checked the connections again and there was this one cable at a weird angle, so I plugged it on the adjacent slot and it booted no problem, but it might have been just a lucky one time thing so I'll have to keep an eye out to see if it happens again. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to try and help. :)

Reactions: vov4ik_il